TSL SURPLUS Campaign NO 12 HAS STARTED 2019-04-26
The surplus campaign goes like this:
- We check the interest with this overview: TSL Surplus Campaign12.pdf
- Customers look through the list of equipment and answer with turning mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want any of it. Binding bookings.
- There is the possibility to come and look at the equipment, Monday 29/4 at 10.00-12.00 and Tuesday 7/5 at 15.00-16.30. Call and let us know you are coming.
- Booked equipment we then treat as surplus, ie we register it in our systems, create receipts and transfer agreements for the takeover of potentially activated equipment (required for virtually everything in the campaign except furniture).
- We announce when it is completed and can be retrieved, at the earliest during week 19 (6-10 / 5).
TSL-Surplus / Sven Eliasson (0701-679011), David Lundgren (0701-679181), Mikael Pettersson (0701-679192)
Information about TSL Surplus
TSL, The Svedberg laboratory, is decommissioning the plant and clearing out storages.
Whole systems: Equipment from the accelerator plant´s different parts, as external ion source, beam lines, irradiation facilities and so on, will firstly be offered as whole systems or parts as systems to other similar accelerator plants. We would like to see the equipment to be used as it is and if that aint possible we can think about splitting the systems and dispose equipment piece by piece. We want to biggest possible extent avoid to dispose the equipment as waste. .
Single equipment (surplus): Left-over equipment (surplus) from storages, lab´s and workshop will be disposed in campaigns described below. The campaigns will be the only way we transfer or sell the left-over/surplus. Therefore we kindly ask you not to send emails and try to reserve equipment before the campaigns starts, unless urgent need for business.
The campaigns will be run like this:
We will gather similar equipment into a campaign, measure and free clearance, move to showroom, compile promotional letters with text and images, send promotional letters to stakeholders, have showroom open and campaign running for some time, ship away booked equipment, stop campaign, empty showroom, scrap residue, start new campaign.
All equipment are disposed/sold in its current state without warranty and must be picked up at TSL. Bring your own pallets, boxes and packing materials.